Fish Oil 1500mg
- Important for heart, brain and eye health.
- Important for development and growth during the final three months of pregnancy.
- Supports your body’s defences and joint mobility, and assists in the healing process.
- Tested for mercury and other heavy metals.
- No added: Yeast, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, corn, wheat or nuts.
- Warning: Haemophiliacs or people taking blood-thinning medication should consult a health professional before taking this product.
- Note: Inform your Health professional you are taking Omega 3 prior to any surgery.
- 1 – 2 capsules throughout the day with food, or as prescribed by your health professional. For best absorption take with food.
- Store below 25°C with lid tightly closed.
- Fish oil: 1500mg
- Omega 3 fatty acids:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid approx: 270mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid approx: 180mg (equivalent to Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides: 300mg), naturally sourced from cold, deepwater fish.
- Vitamin E: 1mg (1.2 IU)
- Encapsulating aids
- Contains soy