Natural SLS free Toothpaste
- Uses lauryl glucoside as an alternative to sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS).
- Mild, minty toothpaste with liquorice sweetness for the whole family.
- A natural and refreshing way to clean your teeth.
- Combines natural herbs and minerals to create an effective toothpaste.
- Especially popular with children because of its mild taste.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Low foaming.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Mild minty taste.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener.
Stevia rebaudiana extract: Natural herbal sweetener.
Herbal mint flavour.
Zinc oxide: Healing action on gums.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.
Pack size: 110 grams.