Peppermint Lemon Tea
- A refreshing pick-me-up at any time of the day.
- Combines refreshing peppermint with the zing of lemon grass and lemon peel.
- Can be used to aid digestion.
- An invigorating alternative to black teas and coffee.
- Suitable for children.
- 100% pure herbs.
- Caffeine free.
- Note: You may have to drink 3 or 4 cups of this tea to gain a therapeutic dose of some ingredients.
- Pour water at the boil over the tea bag.
- Allow to draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or lemon to taste.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Lemon grass (Cymbopogon nardus)
- Lemon peels (Citrus aurantium)
- Lemon natural flavour