- A gently calming tea to promote tranquil serenity.
- Combines passion flower, strawberry leaf, valerian and catnip to soothe and uplift.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- 100% natural herbs.
- Caution: Not recommended for pregnant women or with some sedative type medications.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or milk to taste if preferred.
- Serve hot.
- Drink 1 – 4 cups daily.
- Herbal teas often require a longer drawing time but their aromas, flavours, and herbal properties make the wait worthwhile.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata)
- Strawberry leaf (Fragaria vesca)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria)
- Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)