Due to website maintenance and system updates ordering will be suspended until further notice, we apologise for any inconvenience.
- Relax and enjoy the refreshing taste of Red Apple & Elderflower fruit tea
- Brews beautifully with hot water but is also delicious when brewed cold, just add tap water, ice and/or fruit for a refreshing iced tea. Take it with you in your water bottle to add flavour to your hydration!
- Energising and cleansing fruit tea
- No calories or sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No genetically modified organisms
- No gluten
- No caffeine
For a delicious cold fruit tea.
- Brew for 3 – 5 minutes in tap water.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, a piece of strawberry or other fruit.
For a delicious hot fruit tea.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Always drink without milk.
- Serve hot.
- Sweet Blackberry Leaves
- Natural Flavouring