NZD $3.50 incl. GST
Remove stains and food particles from teeth while neutralising plaque acids. Combined with a powerful, minty flavour to leave your mouth feeling clean, fresh, and fabulous
- Baking Soda breaks down into tiny particles that penetrate crevices in teeth enamel.
- Removes stains and food particles while neutralising plaque acids.
- Powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness.
- Contains calcium carbonate, a mild abrasive for cleaner, whiter teeth.
No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
Baking soda freshness.
Gentle but strong stain-removal qualities.
Natural antibacterial action.
Fights plaque and decay.
Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
Powerful minty fresh taste.
Suitable for the whole family
No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
- Purified water.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids.
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Aniseed oil.
- Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
- Pack size: 100 grams.