Due to website maintenance and system updates ordering will be suspended until further notice, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Packed with rich flavour this naturally sweet, caffeine-free tea soothes digestion, calms frazzled nerves, and perks up your adrenal glands.
- A naturally sweet, caffeine-free tea.
- Aids digestion and helps relieve nervous tension.
- Rich liquorice flavour.
- Liquorice is a natural tonic that helps to balance your blood sugar levels.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Caution: Not recommended for people with a history of high blood pressure, or those who are pregnant, or with kidney disease.
- Note: We recommend a limit of 2 cups per day as some people may experience water retention with higher consumption.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Herbal teas often require a longer drawing time but their aromas, flavours, and herbal properties make the wait worthwhile.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Fennel seeds and oil (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)