$9.19 incl. GST
Red Seal Broncol Herbal Elixir is a blend of natural herbs that helps soothe throats and maintain clear airways.
- A blend of natural herbs that helps relieve soothe throats and maintain clear airways.
- A pleasant tasting, quick acting blend of Irish moss, liquorice, aniseed, and peppermint.
- Especially suitable for young children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and the elderly.
- Caution: Not suitable for diabetics.
- No added: Yeats, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, wheat or nuts.
- Warning: This product contains 2.2% alcohol by volume and may contain traces of soy and corn.
- Children: From 1/2 teaspoon (2 – 4 years of age) to 1 teaspoon (4 – 15 years of age) every 3 – 4 hours or as required.
- Adults: 1 – 2 teaspoons (5 – 10ml) every 3 – 4 hours or as required.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Store below 25°C with lid tightly closed.
This herbal mixture in sugar syrup contains:
- Benzoin tincture (Friars balsam) 2.50%
- Liquorice fluid extract 1.30%
- Aniseed oil 0.50%
- Peppermint oil 0.30%
- Irish moss (Chondrus crispus) extract 0.15%
- Contains water, sucrose and xanthan gum.