Due to website maintenance and system updates ordering will be suspended until further notice, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Made from herbs and vegetable extracts with organic iron gluconate, providing the same dosage of iron as the liquid tonic.
- Provides the same dosage of iron as Floradix liquid tonic.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
- Made from herbs and vegetable extracts plus organic iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins and Vitamin C gives Floradix one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
- Due to the high absorption rate of Floradix, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract, minimising issues with bowel regularity.
- Floradix can be used by all ages and is particularly suited to women, including pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
- Contains yeast and maize.
- Also available in gluten/yeast free formulation (Floravital) and the Floradix liquid tonic.
Not to be taken by persons with haemochromatosis.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily before meals.
- Children (3 – 10 years): Take 1 tablet per day.
- Yeast extract
- Herbal dried mixed extract 13.6 % from: maltodextrin,spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Ortica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucaus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea)
- Ferrous gluconate
- Rose hip dry extract (Rosa canina) containing 4% vitamin C (rosehip peel, maltodextrin)
- Vitamin C
- Coating agent: shellac
- Colourings: iron oxides
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Glazing agents: bees wax, carnauba wax
- Folic acid