Made from herbs and vegetable extracts with iron gluconate, providing the same dosage of iron as the liquid tonic.
- Provides the same dosage of iron as Floradix liquid tonic.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and general health.
- Combination of herbs and vegetable extracts plus iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins and Vitamin C.
- Floradix is suitable for many ages and stages.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
- Contains yeast and maize.
- Also available in yeast free formulation (Floravital) and the Floradix liquid tonic.
Not to be taken by persons with haemochromatosis.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily before meals.
- Children (3 – 10 years): Take 1 tablet per day.
- Yeast extract
- Herbal dried mixed extract 13.6 % from: maltodextrin,spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Ortica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucaus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea)
- Ferrous gluconate
- Rose hip dry extract (Rosa canina) containing 4% vitamin C (rosehip peel, maltodextrin)
- Vitamin C
- Coating agent: shellac
- Colourings: iron oxides
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Glazing agents: bees wax, carnauba wax
- Folic acid