- Easy 1-A-DAY dose.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Essential support during and after antibiotics.
- Stomach acid resistant capsule.
- Fridge free and shelf stable.
If pregnant or lactating, taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your health professional.
Can be kept in the fridge or a room temperature up to 25 degrees. Once opened it is recommended to keep refrigerated to extend life of cells.
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily with food.
Children 7+: Take 1 VegeCap every second day with food, or as recommended by your health professional.
Always read label. Take only as directed.
EACH VEGE CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis (BI-04): 10 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus Plantarum (Lp-115): 1 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus Paracasei (Lpc-37): 1 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33): 1 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillius casei (Lc-11): 7.25 Billion (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03): 2.50 Billion (CFU)
- HOWARU® Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019): 4 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32): 0.5 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-87): 0.25 Billion (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05): 2.50 Billion (CFU)
- Encapsulating aids
No added: Wheat, gluten, soy, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives