- Get ready for the zing of Red Seal Lemon & Lime fruit tea.
- Brews beautifully with hot water but is also delicious when brewed cold, just add tap water, ice and/or fruit for a refreshing iced tea.
Take it with you in your water bottle to add flavour to your hydration!
- An energising and cleansing fruit tea
- No calories or sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No genetically modified organisms
- No gluten
- No caffeine
For a delicious cold fruit tea.
- Brew for 3 – 5 minutes in tap water.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and lime or other fruit.
For a delicious hot fruit tea.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Always drink without milk.
- Serve hot.
- Hibiscus (white)
- Orange Peel
- Natural Flavourings
- Chicory Root
- Lemon Peels
- Lime Peels
- * The natural flavourings used are concentrations of fruit. Fruits lose nearly all of their taste when they are dried so we add concentrates to get the true fruit taste