NZD $3.16 incl. GST
A richly satisfying coffee alternative combining cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, black pepper, and black tea.
- Red Seal Mi-Chai Tea combines cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and black pepper with black tea.
- Provides a low-caffeine, richly satisfying drink designed to sharpen your mind and spark your metabolism.
- 100% pure herbs and spices.
- No added sugar or gluten.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Contains caffeine.
- Note: You may have to drink 3 or 4 cups of this tea to gain a therapeutic dose of some ingredients.
- Pour water at the boil over the tea bag.
- Allow to draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or milk to taste if preferred.
- Serve hot.
- Store in an airtight container.
Alternative brewing suggestion
- In a saucepan, mix 3 ½ cups of water, ½ cup of milk, and ¼ cup of sugar.
- Add 5 teabags and bring to a gentle boil for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Remove teabags, pour into cups, and enjoy.
- Black tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum sp.)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Caffeine content: Reduced to less than a normal cup of black tea