A blend of 11 clinically researched, shelf stable probiotic strains in a stomach acid resistant capsule. 35 billion live cells support good gut bacteria in one easy daily dose.
The balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut can greatly influence physical and mental health. Lifestyle factors such as what we eat and drink and certain medications can throw out this balance. Having high levels of good microflora in the gut helps to support strong immunity and overall well being.
Red Seal’s Probiotics 35 Billion is specially formulated to help restore and support the maintenance of good gut bacteria.
- Fridge free
- For use from 7 years of age
- High strength
- Supports maintenance of good gut bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion
- Essential support during and after antibiotics
- Supports healthy skin balance
- Stomach acid resistant capsule technology for probiotic protection
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children 7+: Take 1 VegeCap every second day with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Caution: Always read the label. Take only as directed.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
35 billion live cells (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis (BI-04):
7.00 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115): 0.7 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37): 0.7 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33): 0.7 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11): 5.075 Billion (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03): 1.75 Billion (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019): 2.8 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14): 14.00 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32): 0.35 Billion (CFU)
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-87): 0.175 Billion (CFU)
- Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05): 1.75 Billion (CFU)
Other ingredients: Encapsulating aidsCan be kept in fridge or at room temperature up to 25°C. Once opened it is recommended to keep refrigerated to extend life of cells.
NO ADDED: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours, or preservatives.