Due to website maintenance ordering is currently unavailable. Please check back again at the beginning of October, we apologise for any inconvenience.
A herbal tonic that helps ease menstrual discomfort and helps ready the uterus for labour in the latter stages of pregnancy.
- A time-honoured herb for women.
- Raspberry Leaf is a special herbal tonic for women.
- It helps ease the discomfort of menstruation, and is useful to women during the middle to latter stages of pregnancy as it helps tone the uterus in readiness for labour.
- This tea may also be useful as a digestive tonic.
- 100% pure herbs.
- Caffeine free.
- Note: This is not a fruit tea.
- Note: You may have to drink 3 or 4 cups of this tea to gain a therapeutic dose of some ingredients.
- Pour water at the boil over the tea bag.
- Allow to draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or lemon to taste.
- Serve hot.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving suggestion: This tea tastes nice mixed with peppermint or a fruit flavoured tea.
- Raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus)