Due to website maintenance ordering is currently unavailable. Please check back again at the beginning of October, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Packed with antioxidants and minerals, this caffeine-free tea combines Rooibos tea with lemon and lime flavour and ginger root.
- A refreshingly invigorating alternative to black tea.
- Combines the woody flavour of Rooibos tea with tangy lemon, lime and ginger.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- High in antioxidants and minerals.
- Like other Red Bush teas, this one can help relieve nervous tension and soothe digestion.
- Suitable for pregnant and breast feeding women.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or milk to taste if preferred.
- Serve hot.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Natural flavours of lemon and lime