NZD $3.16 – NZD $6.04 incl. GST
A soothing, naturally caffeine-free alternative to black teas, rich in antioxidants and minerals.
- A refreshing, naturally caffeine-free alternative to black teas.
- Contains super oxide dismutase, a powerful antioxidant, plus 37 other antioxidants, minerals, and flavonoids.
- Helps relieve irritability, nervous tension, stress, and headaches.
- Apply warm or cold tea directly to skin irritations like itchy skin, eczema, sunburns, nappy rash, acne and rosacea, or use as a refreshing facial splash.
- Suitable for people suffering from kidney stones because it contains no oxalic acid.
- An ideal alternative to black teas for pregnant and breastfeeding women. May help relieve morning sickness.
- Helps control appetite.
- No added flavours or colours.
- Pour just-boiled water over the teabag.
- Let it draw for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add honey or milk to taste if preferred.
- Serve hot.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)